tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 16 23:56:59 2007

Re: mung Hol

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I guess that wikipedia does indeed not make this difference that the US government does.
It looks more like a "native speaker" is somebody who can write in "his" language without really thinking about it.
I think that I should say my german level is at a native speaker's level, while my native language is far below as for now.

> So the highest skill level for a language might be {Hol laH pup} - perfect language ability.

That's a good suggestion. I will see what the other users at the klingon.wikia say about that... they're not many anyway. Don't you wanna join? hm? no need to be a "native speaker" ;-) go to klingon.wikia.com

Quvar.