tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 16 10:08:44 2007

Re: Why Do You Study Klingon?

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

jIja':
> > (I could have written all this in Klingon, too, but maybe not everyone
> > would understand)

ja' lay'tel:
> I hope that nobody will ever avoid using Klingon
> because someone might not understand it.

You're absolutely right. This was just something I wanted everyone to understand! (You will soon get a translation)

bIlughchu' jay'. potlhmo' ghItlhwIj, 'oH yajqu'ta' Hoch vIneH. 'ach jImughqang - not lay'Ha' tlhIngan ;-)

Quvar.