tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 12 05:06:27 2007

Re: mu'tlhegh ngajqu'

In a message dated 1/11/2007 9:16:28 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I've seen /DeghHom/ used for letters, IIRC.  I think there are
> differences, since the letter for "a" is pronounced differently if it's
> "aw" or "ay", even though the same letter is used...

They're different in English, of course, but any differences in Klingon are
simply allophones of the same sound, conditioned by the surrounding consonants.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level