tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 11 18:56:28 2007

Re: mu'tlhegh ngajqu'

In a message dated 1/11/2007 8:29:54 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Okay, I have no clue what you're trying to say here.
>
> "I'll say it again.  This sentence needs to have the sounds of all of the
> Klingon language."

I meant " This sentence must have all the sounds of the Klingon language."
Did I get {Hoch} in the wrong place?

> > chovnatlh vInob.
> > " rut DI veQ je bachnIS SutlhwI' mang jeghpu' yoHqu'. "
>
> toH, DaH qayaj...  /"The quick brown fox..."/ rurbogh mu'tlhegh'e'
> DaSam...  QaQ qaDvetlh!

bIyajchu'.

> ...Paul
>
> PS:  To be certain, are you looking for *sounds* (phonemes) or just
> letters?

Is there a difference in Klingon?  I meant letters really, but don't know a
simple way to say that.  I want a single sentence (shorter is better) with all
the letters of the Klingon alphabet in it so that I can learn pIqaD with only
one sentence.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level