tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 08 08:43:23 2007

Re: nuqDaq matlh tu'lu'?

H Myers ([email protected])

The DVD is Region 2 encoded.  Unless you're in Europe or have a
multi-region DVD player, this disc won't work for you.

When do we get to see it in the US?  It was bloody filmed here... >:(

Elizabeth Lawrence wrote:
> I tried to order there but thay don't have the US as a possible
> billing/delivery country.
> be''etlh
>

>> From: naHQun <[email protected]>
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: Re: nuqDaq matlh tu'lu'?
>> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 01:35:08 -0600
>>
>> On 2/7/07, Lieven Litaer <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>> By the way, does anyone know where I can find the earthlings (ugly
>>>
>> bags...) movie on DVD??
>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>  Lieven.
>>>
>> http://play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1131393/Earthlings_Ugly_Bags_Of_Mostly_Water/Product.html
>>
>> ~naHQun
>>
>> --
>> Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
>> taste in the white of an egg?
>> Job 6:6

> Check out all that glitters with the MSN Entertainment Guide to the Academy
> Awards®   http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2

Back to archive top level