tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 04:20:52 2007

KLI authorized user

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Hi!

We frequently see the note "Klingon, Star Trek, and all related marks are Copyrights and Trademarks of Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved. Klingon Language Institute Authorized User."

I just wondered, "Authorized User" of what? Only user of the word "Klingon" in its name, or user of the klingon language?

Quvar.