tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 03 15:51:05 2007

sex

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I am confused about the usage of nga'chuq (perform) sex.  It is  listed as
'always subject' and, given that chuq is the plural reflexive verb suffix, I
would assume that the verb might better be translated (they) perform sex
on/with each other.  Does this limit verb prefix use, and does this mean
that you could write nga'egh and translate it masturbate?

be''etlh

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

Back to archive top level