tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 26 14:02:48 2007

Klingon bone-heads (as Re: "to-be" + <<-bogh>>)

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

qa'vaj:
> > Some co-workers get together.  One derisively reads a message out loud,
> > unaware that the message sender is in the group. After reading the message
> > he says "whoever sent that message is a real bonehead".  The sender could
> > say: "I who am the message sender disagree."

Doq:
>Given the affinity to head-banging we've seen among Klingons, being
>called a bone-head might not be an insult.

Indeed, Glen Proechel used {Hom let} "hard bone" as the title for his 1995
Klingon Hamlet paraphrase _Homlet: Prince of Kronos (The Hard Bone Blues)_!

For more details see http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8853/ (it's listed
near the bottom of the screen).

--
Voragh