tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 10 14:11:01 2007

Re: A Klingon Christmas Carol - the performance

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I'm happy to report that there are plans to not only presnt this play again in 2008,
but they will also expand it to two performances!  Start planning to attend now!

buy ngop!

--
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors,
and also to love our enemies; probably

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level