tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 01 23:10:51 2007

Re: Chuck

Andrey Kuznetsov ([email protected])

Because Chuck and his Nemesis(actually a friend from College) needed to
speak in code 1st in the white room with the medical bed in order to verify
for the Nemesis that Chuck is really who he says he is, and 2nd time when he
shoots him because he doesn't want the bad guys to know their plan.

--
Remember The Past, Live The Present, Change The Future
Those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the

[email protected] - http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk
Live Long and Prosper,
Andrey

Back to archive top level