tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 27 20:14:09 2007

Dilbert Comic in Klingon for August 20, 2007

pm5 ([email protected])

Greetings Warriors:

Here is my translation for the dialogues in [Dilbert comic for August 20,
2007][1], along with their English counterparts for your reference.  Corrections
and advises are welcomed.

    pIn: {'alIS, boplIj law' Hoch 'ay' bop puS, 'ach pegh De'vetlh.}

    pIn: {DIlbot, boplIj law' Hoch 'ay' bop puS, 'ach pegh De'vetlh.}

    pIn: {not to'vetlh vIlo' 'e' vIHarbe'.}
    Doqbot: {toH, je boplIj law' Hoch vu'wI' bop puS.}

----

    Boss: "Alice, you have the highest salary in the department, but don't tell
        anyone what it is."

    Boss: "Dilbert, you have the highest salary in the department, but don't
        tell anyone what it is."

    Boss: "I can't believe I never thought of that before."
    Dogbert: "Yeah, especially since you're the highest paid manager."

 [1]:http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20070820.html

po'mIn

Back to archive top level