tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 20 14:07:31 2007

Re: Hov leng: tlhInganpu' paqHom

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

From the book:

"Klingon language translation by Alan Anderson, Roger
Cheesbro, Rich Yampell, abd Lawrence M. Schoen.
Klingon language designed and developed by Marc
Okrand."

-- ter'eS

--- Terrence Donnelly

Back to archive top level