tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 17 20:01:31 2007

Re: mu' chu' - 'el'I'jaH (?)

naHQun ([email protected])

If I'm following this correctly, this is what I understand:

Last year at qep'a', a word was somewhat revelaed <'elI'jaH> unexpected guest.
(But no one brought it up on the list for some reason)

This year a more public revelation was for <'el'I'jaH> uninvited guest.

And now we're debating the <'>.

What if they're both correct?

What if they're two different (but very similiar) words?

~naHQun

Oh, and does anyone else have a hidden word that Okrand wrote in their notebook?

http://www.myspace.com/naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/

Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
taste in the white of an egg?
Job 6:6

Back to archive top level