tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 09 04:49:42 2007

Re: Klingon DarSeq

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<citaat van="[email protected]">
> In a message dated 8/9/2007 3:21:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [email protected] writes:
>
>> I  searched the internet to see if anyone has constructed any Klingon
>> DarSeq

>> I am sending as an attached pdf file as most should be able to
>> read that.

> How do we see unattached?  The attachment didn't come through.

> lay'tel SIvten

HolvaD tetlhvam chenmoHlu'. mu'mey DIlo', nItlhnaQmey DIlo'be'.

gharwI'pu' tlhIngan wo'Daq DanID.
http://www.klingon.org/smboard/index.php?PHPSESSID=b3e3bb8338f9b6e3c042d5360c2a924e;www
--
qa'pIn ba' wa'DIch