tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 25 09:40:16 2007

Re: joke

Doq ([email protected])

<<e' DaSov?>> is not a well formed question and you can't expect the
question mark to roam like that in a SOA construction.

Perhaps you'd like to work on this a little more. I could try
rephrasing it, but it would probably be more useful for you to do
that yourself, since I already can, and you probably could if you
worked at it harder.

Doq

On Apr 24, 2007, at 6:43 PM, Alpha Omicron wrote:

> chay' pIm romuluSnganpu' vulqanganpu' je' 'e' DaSov?
> romuluSngan jIb pe' SImwI'mey 'ej vulqanganpu' bIH SImwI''e'.

Back to archive top level