tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 18 10:55:41 2006

Jim meddles

naHQun ([email protected])

So a couple of days ago I was flipping through my English dictionary
and came upon an entry for "yenta" it's a noun from the Yiddish that means
"one that meddles".
And a few days before that I was hanging out with a guy named "Jim"
I informed him that <jIm> is a Klingon verb, and proceeded to define it for
him.
Later in the day, we were in an elevator, and he asked if we just "jImed".

Do elevators/turbolifts <jIm>? or only aircraft?

~naHQun

--
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in
the white of an egg?

Back to archive top level