tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 14 08:50:12 2006

Re: Collaborative klingon translation

Qov ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I don't have opportunity to do the translation myself, but I will
forward it to the forum where most of the world's Klingon speakers
congregate. If no one contacts you about it, e-mail me back and I
will try another way.