tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 15 08:20:23 2006

Re: choq vs. toD vs pol

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Thanks for your advice.
I try to understand, but I don't :-/

> I understand it to mean "stow, put away",

So do I.

> Try {ngaDmoH}.  It's a farly literal translation of the actual word,

Really? "Cause to be balanced"? This sounds like flying a spaceship, but not
take your luggage. HIchuH!

> and could refer to either affixing something well to a backpack or to
> putting it carefully in storage.

By the way, this word makes me struggle too: backpack/rucksack.
Any suggestions? Someone? Anyone?
luchngaSwI' and tepqengwI' have been the closest I could find, but not very
apprpriate...

Thanks,
  Quvar.

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Back to archive top level