tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 10 08:26:09 2006

can't login to KLI

Nicolau Rodrigues ([email protected])

Hi!

As a KLI member I'm trying to login into the 'Members only' page of the KLI
and download (at last!) the new issue of HolQeD.

I login successfully:

   Login Accepted
   You are now logged in as a KLI member

but when I try to download the HQ I get this message:

   Authorization Failed
   Sorry, this is a members-only area of the KLI website. You must join the
KLI before you can access this page

At first I thought it was something related to cookies, but I have no
problem with them in my browser, so I tried to download the HQ from another
PC (with linux, I couldn't) and from a third one with Windows, I couldn't
either.

Now I know that's not a problem of my computer. May somebody help me,
please?
Thanks in advance!
--Nicolau   ////  ghaHbe'wI'

Back to archive top level