tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 03 03:42:32 2006

Re: wIqIpe'DIya

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<citaat van="Steven Boozer">

> Although I don't understand Thorwald's syntax,
> {De'qunDajDaq ghItlhta'} works for "he wrote on his/its page history".

I meant to say (but I am aware that my syntax is, as always, lacking) that
whoever changed it, will be written on the history of the page.

--
Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, qI'meQ tuq

Back to archive top level