tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 28 16:16:20 2006

Re: Stovokor

QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Shane MiQogh, ja':
>Then theoretically, they still might not have a proper word for heaven...
>lol

Who says the Klingon heaven has to be a place?

jang Voragh, ja':
>Qui'Tu would appear to have the same place in Klingon mythology as the
>Judeo-Christian concepts of Eden and Heaven. The difference between Qui'Tu
>and Sto-Vo-Kor (the afterlife where Kahless waits for the honored dead) is
>still not fully understood.  (Cf. ST5 and "Rightful Heir" [TNG].)  Aside
>from the Kahless stories, we know relatively little about Klingon {wIchmey}
>"myths, legends".

But many of the myths that we do know are about the afterlife: we know quite
a bit about the ideas of the {yo' qIj} and {ghe''or}, for instance.
(Nevertheless, how Sto-Vo-Kor and the Black Fleet are related is still
unknown.)

QeS 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pabpo' / Grammarian of the Klingon Language Institute

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

Read, write and reply to Hotmail on your mobile. Find out more.
http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mcmobileHotmail/home.aspx

Back to archive top level