tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 27 21:40:15 2006

RE: Stovokor

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

DloraH <[email protected]> wrote:  > is it "Stovoqor", something else, or has it yet to have a
> cannon example?

It can't be *Stovoqor because of the CCV construction.
The only other spelling that I remember seeing is in "Diplomatic
Implausibility".
Suto'vo'qor
Pg248 states that Okrand vetted the glossary.
If /Suto'vo'qor/ is not from MO, would the auther have known to re-write
stovokor into a proper CVC format?

DloraH

Then theoretically, they still might not have a proper word for heaven... lol