tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 22 10:05:59 2006

Re: Why we can use words that it'd take klingons 5 minutes to understand.

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:  ja' Shane MiQogh:
> ...But to "love" one another is alone an abused concept. parHa'qu'
> would fit better. Though if you mean all forms of the english love,
> i'd be intrested to see how you interpret it.

English "love" has a multitude of meanings. Each can be carried by a
different word or phrase in Klingon. I would interpret it as context
dictates.

-- ghunchu'wI'

The real question would be, which meaning of love would one see correct for muSHa'?