tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 16 10:42:55 2006

Re: After reading very little of the "steheht mode" i have come to an intresting thought...

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Intresting... Going to the hidden corner of email space called "the helpful klingon folder." I'll look into this again.
Lieven Litaer <[email protected]> wrote:  ghItlh Shane:
> We don't have very many klingon songs... I heard 4 heavy metal songs in
> klingon, but... They seem to have been the same song, and no klingon could
be understood.

check this out:

http://www.kosmic-horror.com/

If you listen closely to it, you will understand perfect klingon
(although the website might have few typos)
Unfortunately, they only have some free samples to download, but it's worth
buying the cd.

Quvar.

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!