tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 16 10:42:21 2006

Re: klbc (intro)

E . Gad ([email protected])

nuqneH,
In another life someone had sugested Mog (as a tip of the hat to
Warf's father-)--it was discouraged by the acting Quartermaster...

Interesting you say that. Strictly for 'online' (such as forums ) Ghil
 generally seems  to work for avoiding any possible confusion.

-Ghil

On 4/15/06, Lieven Litaer <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello you, whatever yout name might be!
> By the way, it is no problem to communicate using your real name. :-)
>
> Our friendly BG will answer your questions concerning klingon language, I
> just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the list.
>
> May you learn Klingon with honor!
> batlh tlhIngan Hol Daghojjaj.
>
> Quvar
> aka
> Lieven.
>
> --
> Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*!
> "Feel free" mit GMX DSL! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Back to archive top level