tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 15 17:21:31 2006

After reading very little of the "steheht mode" i have come to an intresting thought...

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

We don't have very many klingon songs... I heard 4 heavy metal songs in klingon, but... They seem to have been the same song, and no klingon could be understood. I'm sure after some of you have heard my horrid voice trying to pronounce klingon words correctly, while trying to keep the pace... I'm sure you don't want me to participate. lol Anyway, i noticed we only have a few parodies of songs in klingon, and other than the death screamo klingon song with the only difference is 1 or 2 seconds in variation, we could use a few more songs to lighten up the mood. What do y'all think? Despite this *SEEMS* off topic, i beleive it's a little closer to the inward border considering the educational value these songs could put forth to new commers as "perfect examples".