tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 13 21:37:13 2006

RE: mangpu' or negh?

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Pardon, then, that's the idea i get when i hear "Klingon actors" speak english, and when i read the section in TKD. From what i understand, it's supposed to mildly sound like you're in denial that you're in pain, or that you're constipated.
DloraH <[email protected]> wrote:  >
>>Whyshouldwenotwriteoursentenceslikethisbecausethisishowwewouldsayitwhenspe
akingoutloud?

> Bceesuae we can raed asomlt any wrod as lnog as the fsrit
> and lsat lrettes are the smae. We reiuqre taht the wrods
> bemoce searpate.

In Thai the words are bunched together with no spaces.

> I thought klingon was supposed to have an unpredictable
> stress all over the word... From what i gathered from TKD,
> it's supposed to sound like you're constipated...

When listening at the annual qep'a', I never got the impression that anyone
was constipated.

DloraH