tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 12 15:08:35 2006

Re: mangpu' or negh?

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

and we can't predict how they wouldn't understand them... Considering it's a vocal language, it's safe to say that if it wasn't for how we write/type the words suffixes might be considered as separate words, but when written, attatched to their words so it's easier to learn rather than a word with double meaning.
Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:
My point was that not being native speakers, we can't predict what native
speakers would understand them as. If anything. Without context I would
probably understand *{be''a'} and *{loD'a'} as "giant" and
"giantess". Klingons might well consider these neologisms as gibberish,
saying {nuqjatlh?}

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons