tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 09 12:35:28 2006

Re: Klingon WOTD: pIl (verb)

Andrey Kuznetsov ([email protected])

How is it that you pronounce double LLs? Just hold it longer?
What about words that have 3 even maybe 4 vowels and are all different?

--
Andrey Kuznetsov @ [email protected]
http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk

Back to archive top level