tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 06 18:34:01 2006

Re: pIqaD ghop

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

http://klingon.kohlrak.shorturl.com/ghop_pIqaD.jpg

  That link is the new one with the alphabet set out.  The ones hard to tell apart (or could be hard) are makred by numbers.
[email protected] wrote:
  {pIqaD ghop} is a kind of {ghop}, namely the {pIqaD} kind. You probably
meant {ghop pIqaD}.
Could you list the letters in order, so we can see your whole alphabet? And
a separate list of the characters that are hard to distinguish so that we can
tell which is which?

lay'tel SIvten