tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 01 10:50:17 2006

Re: more Okuda pIqaD?

In a message dated 4/1/2006 12:28:29 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Indeed, but, i am saying now before we get too far to try to decypher it
> thinking that there is meaning, when there isn't. I don't know all of you well
> enough to know to what lengths you'll go before giving up. Some people (not
> saying anyone here) would go as far as to search day and night online till
> they found a way to decypher that.

I am not fanatical about it, but since there *is* at least one consistent way
to decipher Okuda pIqaD, I try it.  If it doesn't work, then I leave it.  The
SkyBox cards were different, because they all have real Klingon on them, and
it was possible to use the Klingon to decipher the pIqaD.  I deciphered the
Italian wiki text by transliterating the pIqaD, then simply writing the English
text under it.  The letters all matched up, and they were consistent.  Every
English letter was the same pIqaD letter, and every pIqaD letter was the same
group of English letters.
There is nothing Klingon about Okuda pIqaD except the appearance.
Besides, searching for meaning is a personal thing, no?
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level