tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 29 05:40:03 2005

qepHom'a'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Two suffixes of the same type on one word...? Nevermind!

This meeting can certainly be called a qepHom'a', because it's definitely
more than a "minor meeting".

Got to www.qepHom.de and register for the largest qepHom in the world.

If you can't read, just email immediately to [email protected] and say that you
will come.

It's in Germany, but not only in German - we have participants from all over
europe, so it's a real melting pot of languages here.

Check out www.qepHom.de and see what television and radio stations say about
this event. Don't listen to me, just look and make your own opinion.

Hoping to meet you there!
Make plans to attend today!

Greetz, Quvar 'utlh.

Shortcuts: