tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 09 08:01:08 2005

FW: EarthLink Virus Blocker Alert: Message from [email protected] Quarantined

Heather Myers ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Just got this warning from my email server.  I seem to recall the list
server strips potentially harmful stuff, but I don't know for sure and I
wanted folks to know.

DaH tetlhrajDaq retatlh.

Heather "Sydney" Myers
[email protected]