tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 04 22:38:17 2005

Re: good news?

ja' naHQun:

> I've surfing the web, and I keep hearing about a book called "Good
> News for the Warrior Race", but each web-site confuses me even more
> about what the book really is.
>
> Anybody have any info for me?
> Is it worth purchasing?
> And if it is where can I find one?

It's a publication of the Interstellar Language School.  The most
definitive information I know of is here:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8853/

I've read a small part of it, and I don't think it's very well done.
I have a similarly low opinion of most Klingon text produced that
long ago, but what I saw of GNFTWR struck me as especially heavy on
near-literal translations of English idioms.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level