tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 04 20:31:50 2005

Re: good news?

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I believe that is a version of the bible translated by the ILI.

SuSvaj

naHQun <[email protected]> wrote:
I've surfing the web, and I keep hearing about a book called "Good News for the Warrior Race", but each web-site confuses me even more about what the book really is.

Anybody have any info for me?
Is it worth purchasing?
And if it is where can I find one?

~naHQun