tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 04 02:35:54 2005

Re: pickup lines

bob mcfaddin ([email protected])

Elizabeth Lawrence <[email protected]> wrote:
There had been some discussion at the qep'a' about coming up with a list of
Klingon pickup lines, and I have come up with three so far and would like
additions and feedback. I have tried to make them socially as well as
linguistically Klingon.

chop parmaq 'ej rut ngej 'oH
love bites, and sometimes it's infectious

HabHa''a' QuchlIj pagh choleghmo' bIQuch'a'
Is your forehead ridgy or are you just happy to see me?

HIchop
Bite me.

Elizabeth

Tending toward the classics, and respecting the already noted Klingon predisposition for directness, I submit:

bangwI', juHlIjDaq ghap juHwIjDaq majaH 'e' DamaS'a' ?

(Your place or mine, baby?)

(okay, "my love, do you prefer that we go to your home or to my home?)

jajvam lururbogh jajmey'e' lutu'lu' muja'ta' SoSoywI'

juDmoS

Yahoo! for Good