tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 20 18:41:00 2005

Re: Klingon WOTD: puqnI'be' (noun)

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

jatlh Voragh:

>naHQun has put useful charts of Klingon family relationships online:

I tried clicking on the link myself, and angelfire wouldn't let me look at the picture, so here's a different link for those who couldn't get through:

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/tlhInganHol/qorDuSor.html

I've actually altered the charts I use for my personal reference, I just havn't had a chance to update my website; maybe I'll do that over the holiday...

Speaking of holidays, how would you say:

I'm thankful for "blank"  ?

I wonder about this every Thanksgiving

~naHQun