tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 18 08:09:00 2005

Re: Klingon WOTD: puqnI'be' (noun)

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Can I take your offer to mean that you don't expect to see any more
editions of HolQeD?  Because I submitted a rebuttal to Qov's last
column, and I hate to think it will never see the light of day.

-- ter'eS

QeS la' <[email protected]> wrote:
ghItlhpu' Voragh, ja':
>Other kinship terms from that article are:

I wrote a short article about the implications of the Klingon kinship system
in the middle of this year for submission to HolQeD. If anyone is
interested, I can send them a copy.

Savan,

QeS la'
taghwI' pabpo' / Beginners' Grammarian

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
- Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

REALESTATE: biggest buy/rent/share listings
http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au

Back to archive top level