tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 15 10:11:24 2005
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: Klingon WOTD: *
- From: Noah <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: Klingon WOTD: *
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:11:07 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qyyWQm7bL2zJgwTcw4fIsKACgSoIfsr8AHvMlYivCidysEJKP+9mJYoztleF2jeUCl/DsHn0MoHjTY0H1ry4hseUf5awWsP7iYrg7JeXCxGhUrhxpJsREbgeKVd6ndvAjhKbwkTKdzwK31RldXfISLQstyNSOK9azYZDZGGSzrE= ;
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Where did you get all this information on these words? Have you been/Did you compile all this yourself? Or did you aquire the help of others? And is there some way I could get ahold of whatever wealth of information you have?
haha I know, I know. Alot of questions. Just thought I'd ask, since I've been thinking that for over a year now... :-P
belvaD jIbechbe', 'ach balthvaD
Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.