tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 15 10:11:24 2005

Re: Klingon WOTD: *

Noah ([email protected])

Voragh:

  Where did you get all this information on these words? Have you  been/Did you compile all this yourself? Or did you aquire the help of  others? And is there some way I could get ahold of whatever wealth of  information you have?

  haha I know, I know. Alot of questions. Just thought I'd ask, since I've been thinking that for over a year now... :-P

  no'aH
  belvaD jIbechbe', 'ach balthvaD