tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 23 20:19:05 2005

HolQeD and Member Update

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

=0D=0A=0D=0AThe first digital issue of HolQeD was posted to the Members' Se=
ction on Friday afternoon. It is available as a PDF file in two formats: si=
ngle pages and saddlestich; the latter can be printed double-sided, collate=
d, and folded, to create your very own bound version of the journal.=0D=0A=
=0D=0ASince Friday, I have gone through the membership logs and, member by =
member, individually tweaked the website's database, updating the "last iss=
ue" values from paper to digital. This is now accomplished, =0D=0A=0D=0AIn =
theory, anyone with a current membership should be able to login to the Mem=
bers' Section and download the current issue. Theories are tricky things th=
ough, and there are doubtless still bugs that we need to attend to. Thus, i=
f you find you *can't* login, fire off an email to [email protected] and we'll tr=
y to get it sorted out. Be sure to include 1) your full name, 2) email addr=
es, 3) membership number, and 4) just what kind of problem you're having. =
=0D=0A=0D=0AThanks for your patience,=0D=0A=0D=0ALawrence

Back to archive top level