tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 09 04:39:52 2005

A whole 'nother kettle of fish...

bob mcfaddin ([email protected])

QeS lagh <[email protected]> wrote:

All in all, quite good. Keep 'em coming!

Savan,

QeS lagh
taghwI' pabpo' / Beginners' Grammarian

luq. vIta'. 'ach vIta' 'e' chotlhob 'e' yIqaw !

(okay. I'll do it. But, remember, you asked for it!)

jIHvaD ghoplIj Danob (you give your hand to me)

vaj jIHvaD bIjatlh (and then you speak to me) (no word for hello, or greet)

jIjang ?e? Qatlh ?oH (It is difficult for me to answer)

nom vIHmo? tIqwIj  (because my heart moves very fast)

choSuvchu? ?e? DaHar ?e? luyajbej vay? (anyone can definitely understand that you think that you perfectly know me)

?ach choSuvchu?be? (But you don't perfectly know me.)

How'm I doin' so far?

jajvam lururbogh jajmey'e' lutu'lu' muja'ta' SoSoywI'

juDmoS

Yahoo! Mail Mobile