tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 22 15:49:35 2005

Hov leng: vagh

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I'm sure someone else has noticed this before,
but I wanted to check my translations.

On the back of my Star Trek V DVD case it says:

Qugh la'vaD QIn pav.

qa'vam jan SeH DIvI'.

qa'vam yuQ Quv DaghojmeH Duyma'vaD yIjatlh.

qa'vamj jan yISuq.

potlhbe' to'.

Which I translated as:

Urgent message for Commander Kruge.
The Federation controls the Genises Device.
You said "You have coordinates for the Genesis Planet for our agent."
Aquire the Genesis Device!
Tactics are not important.

-=-
And on a side note; my wife had some friends over the other day,
and while I was being introduced to "Jill, Joy, Amanda, and Erin";
images of painsticks started going through my head:
<jIl joy' *'a'manDa.  'oy'naQ 'er'In lo'.>

-naHQun

Now includes pop-up blocker!