tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 06 06:16:39 2005

Re: pIqaD

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

So, what would that be, legally? Would it be a case of copyright breach?
Actually, I experience one incident thelike too watching StarWars: Episode
III last week: In one scene, when the force fields in the mining station on
Mustafa fail (Did anyone except me have a good laugh at this naming of a
~rogue planet...?), the camera shows a computer display with strange writing
on it; I'm not sure wether this might have been one sort of "computer
{pIqaD}" as it has been used in several StarTrek series and movies.
(BTW, what would that be legally besides a major case of Lucas Arts'
{quvHa'ghach}? }};-)  )

However, it looked very suspicious to me although I could not possibly
confirm that suspicion as the shot on the display was to short.
Anyhow - (I know that an average honorable ST fan would not ask this,
but...)I guess MO hasn't got anything to do with SW writings/scripts, does
he?

{Hoch Savan;
qIno'rIq}

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++

Back to archive top level