tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 01 07:19:03 2005

qep'a' wep

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I've just seen the preliminary sketches for this year's conference shirt, a=
nd it is truly impressive. This is a shirt that I suspect could cause some =
trouble, but only time will tell. =0D=0A=0D=0AAs with all of the qep'a'mey =
wepmey, these are NOT for sale, but are only available to individuals who a=
ttend the qep'a' itself, or purchase supporting memberships. =0D=0A=0D=0AIf=
 you don't get one in July, you'll still see the design when it graces the =
September cover of HolQeD, but by then it will be too late to own one yours=
elf. Go to the Merchant page (/stuff/Merchant.html) and s=
upport the qep'a' today.=0D=0A=0D=0ALawrence

Back to archive top level