tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 27 21:38:54 2005

RE: New word #1

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

At 10:16 PM 7/27/2005, DloraH wrote:
>Is it "a square", or is it "a four sided object; ie: a square or a
>rectangle"?

The qaDHom cha' card had two lines:
meyrI'Daq 'oHtaH gho'e'
The circle is in the square

No further clarification was given, so I would assume that its primary
meaning is "square". I drew a square and said {loS Dop ghajbogh Doch}
during the qaDHom cha', but that was just to make sure everyone realized we
didn't yet have a word for that object. :-)

- taD

Back to archive top level