tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 05 14:17:27 2005

"qorDu' Sor"

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I've always had a hard time remembering which aunt/uncle/cousin is who, so I put all the terms in a family chart, and now I'm passing it on for everyone else.

In the event that we don't have a word for it yet,
such as "the spouse of my brother", I left it blank, as oposed to
describing the relationship.  I didn't want to confuse any new people (or old).  I also put all of the males on the left, and females on the right, it helped keep things simple and organized while I worked on it.

If you're {loD} click here:
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/qorDuSor_loD.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/qorDuSor_loD2.gif

If you're {be'} click here:
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/qorDuSor_be.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/qorDuSor_be2.gif

~naHQun

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $6.95/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/bestoffer to sign up today!

Back to archive top level