tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 25 05:39:44 2005

Re: Klingon Spoken on Enterprise

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I caught the Spanish, at least at the time.  If memory serves she said:

"I know that I'm late, but Enterprise doesn't leave until tomorrow.  I only need five minutes!"

I don't know what that was supposed to mean but as you pointed out she was delerious.

SuSvaj

Thorwald Peeters <[email protected]> wrote:
The explaination about the saying farewell makes sense, but it doesn't add
up with what she actually says...
Maybe if someone could translate the Spanish/Portuguese/Brazilian that
comes before it we could add some more context...

> --
> Voragh
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Thorwald Peeters