tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 18 05:53:25 2005

nughQeD

Yens Wahlgren ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

 Klingon word:   nugh Part of Speech: noun Definition:     society; group of
people with shared culture Source: TKD (97 KE, 153 EK, KGT 221 KE, KGT 257
EK) Swedish: samhälle (grupp människor med gemensam kultur) Additional
Notes:KGT adds "group of people with shared culture."   An other additional
note: For my thesis "Hol Sup 'oH tlhIngan Hol'e' - wa'maH Hut tlhIngan Hol
po'wI' nughQeD" I asked Marc Okrand if it would be right to use "nughQeD"
for"sociology" and he okayed it and said it was just the word he would use.
So I guess it's some sort of canon.
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/yensw[1]

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger[2] Download
today it's FREE!

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.angelfire.com/trek/yensw
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2737??PS=47575