tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 03 09:45:38 2005

Bye All

chepqu' ([email protected])

I have been a member of this list since 2/10/03. I regret to tell I have =
learnt just very few of the language, not enough to write an email, not =
even enough to translate a simple sentence. In recent days I have been =
reflecting on this and I have realized just that klingon is not for me. =
I like the klingons in the Star Trek shows and movies, but I find their =
language ugly and with few real uses. So I'm going to unsubscribe from =
the list. Bye everyone.

Back to archive top level