tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 06 18:58:12 2005

translation help

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Once again thanks to all of you who commented on my song translation.

And now for something that's a little beyond me.

I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, but just can't grasp it.
I'm trying to say "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints".
My main problem is the double "of".  That and not knowing how to render "Saints".

And while I'm at it, I'll also need to translate:
"Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"
Which has three "of"'s

~naHQun

Now includes pop-up blocker!